Who We Are
Cyber Concepts (Pvt) Ltd was established in year 2001. It is a Swiss Sri Lanka collaboration formed to provide innovative, affordable IT solutions to the public & private sector organizations of Sri Lanka and world wide.
Cyber Concepts (Pvt) Ltd main office is situated in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It’s driven by young, talented and innovative IT graduate under the supervision of experienced professionals in information & communication industry.
Board of Directors
Ravi is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer, graduated from Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya in 1982. With his experience over twenty years in the manufacturing industry, he has gathered a wealth of knowledge and skills in the manufacturing trade, business management and development in serving high powered private and public sector organizations.
He is directly involved in Business Development, Internet Technologies, Hardware and Research Activities.
Jina is a Chartered IT Practitioner affiliated to the British Computer Society. She holds a B.Sc (Hons) degree in Mathematics including Computer Science from the University of Colombo. She counts over 14 years of experience in the IT industry. During her career she has served in prestigious multinational companies such as Unilever Ceylon Ltd and PricewaterhouseCoopers, holding responsible senior positions.
Her main areas of work include IT consulting in relation to Strategic IT Planning, selection and implementation of IT solutions for manufacturing and financial organizations and development of web products. Some of her key clients include Lanka Orix Leasing Company, Vanik Incorporated (Pvt) Ltd., Shell Gas Lanka Ltd. and Lanka Electricity Company.Her core skills are in systems designing and project management. During her career she had been involved in implementation of Financial Accounting systems for a range of organizations. Her core capabilities are summarized below:
- Exposure to all aspects of software development – programming, systems analysis and designing, implementation and Strategic IT Planning using the latest trends and technologies
- Experience in designing and implementation of many types of software IT solutions such as financial systems, ERP Systems, Decision Support Systems etc.
- Experience in working with many industrial sectors for providing IT Solutions – Manufacturing, Trading and Financial.
- Exposure to general management including investment planning and budgeting.
- Exposure to project planning, resource allocation, project costing and marketing,
- Skills in training and development of staff, students and users
Our development team consists of young software professionals mostly graduated from Sri Lankan universities who are adept at giving customized solutions to clients and often exceeding expectations.